trading

trading

Thursday 3 November 2011

Attitudes are more important than facts !

According to recognized aeronautical tests, the Bumble Bee cannot fly because of the shape and weight of his body in relation to his total wing area. The Bumble Bee doesn't know this, so he goes ahead and flies anyway.

In trading your attitudes and beliefs are very important. Below are some of my trading believes to help you start thinking about your attitudes and believes.

I believe that the market is discounted mechanism, meaning the information is already priced into the market.
I believe that patterns repeat themselves because crowds behave in the same way, not individuals, but crowds do.
I believe the markets are ether consolidating or trending.
I believe the future is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment