trading

trading

Thursday 24 December 2015

"ALWAYS LOWER YOUR TRADE SIZE WHEN YOU’RE TRADING POORLY."

ALWAYS LOWER YOUR TRADE SIZE WHEN YOU’RE TRADING POORLY.
All good traders follow this rule. Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.
It’s like a batter in baseball who has struck out his last two times at bat. The next time up he will choke up on the bat, shorten his swing and try to make contact. Trading is the same: lower your trade size, try to make a tick or two ‐ or even scratch the trade ‐ and then raise your trade size after two consecutive winning trades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment