trading

trading

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Why do I coach ?


In 2005. I had an opportunity to pass some of my knowledge along to other traders. It turned out to be the perfect combination, trading and being able to teach others. I was able to give back, similar to the mentors and coaches that had helped me in my trading career. One thing I enjoy doing is helping others and another one is trading. Jumping into those tracks set me on the path to finding something that gives every fiber of my being a purpose. Trading is not glamorous, it is boring, it is lonely, it is not easy, but there is nothing else I would rather be doing. If at any point you have any questions or do not understand something or question what I wrote please feel free to send me an email: mtci@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment